Saturday 10 March 2012

Hollywood After Hours

Last evening, wifey and I went in to Univesal Studio for their Hollywood After Hours. It was my first time there and it reminds me of our honeymoon at Hong Kong Disneyland. Although we were neither allowed to visit the entire place nor take the rides, I was already more than satisfied.

Universal Studio is so colourful that one feels happy just by entering the place. We had our dinner at the Malaysia Food Street ( fried lao su fen and bak kut teh) before going in. The entrance fee cost just $5 per person. We went in at 7pm to take pictures, stroll along the streets and enjoyed a 10 mins display of beautiful fireworks. We also bought something for each other as a souvenier. ( A mug from wifey and a lanyard for her )
It was a indeed a memorable date with my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment