Monday 3 June 2013

Dinner @ Itochu

Last Saturday, I bought myself a pair of Sperry shoes. It shall be my Birthday present from wifey. I have been looking for this for quite some time but many locations do not have my size so I was happy to be able to found the right one from Queensway. It cost $125 after 10% discount. I wish it were cheaper but well... they can’t go any lower so I will just have to hope it can last me through the years.


At night, wifey and myself went to Star Vista for our dinner. It seems like quite some time since we have a proper dinner date so we just want to relax and spend some time with each other. Weather was cooling which was good and we had a pre dinner snack which was a piping hot custard cake which is selling at a dollar each. It smell so nice and tasted just as good.

We walked a bit and finally decided to try Itochu. Our first time eating there. They have quite an interesting menu but is pricier than normal sushi restaurants like Sakae or ichiban and most of their sushi comes individually instead of a pair.



cant seem to rotate this picture.. oh well..

This is what we ate


Wifey enjoyed the food there and I am very glad that she did. She especially like the Roasted squid leg sushi... really good and we ordered twice!. Overall it was an enjoyable dinner at a nice location which is near our house. After dinner, we were too full to have desserts as originally planned so we took a bus home to rest.


On Sunday, we went for service and after that wifey, myself, Darren and Faith visited Abel at his sister’s place at Havelock Road. We also presented him with the encouragement board. We hope that our presence and the encouragement board has lifted his spirit on a very warm Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment