Monday 22 October 2012

This Song In My Heart

Yesterday morning, during service, we worship with this timeless song . The words are beautiful , and so is the music... I was even singing it on my way to work this morning.




Love of My life

With my eyes I long to see Your smile

With my ears I long to hear Your voice

With all my heart I long to feel You

With all my soul I long to seek You



Please let me find the way to Your dwelling place

I long to hide in the shadows of Your wings

To find my rest as I dwell in Your peace

To live forever in the beauty of Your grace



Draw me close to You

Close by Your side

I want to hold You tight

Close to my mind

Come take me to the place

Where You could be found



I want to praise You Lord all of my life

I want to let You know from the depths of my heart

You’ll be forever Lord, the love of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment