Wednesday 6 March 2013

My return to S League

Last night, I finally returned to the Queenstown Stadium to watch an S league game after a hiatus of more than a decade.


I had a simple dinner at the MRT and then walked over after work and there was a hive of activities outside the stadium.

Saw some familiar faces ( fans who used to follow TPUFC ) milling about there and it was quite a nice feeling to be amongst the crowd once again.


It was good that I managed to get some free season passes which will guarantee free soccer for the rest of the year.

Wifey, Matt, Dad and Mike joined me for the game which ended 1-1 (Ramdani scoring off a free kick just before half time only for Harimau Muda to equalise 15 mins before full time)

It was waste that we cannot collect maximum points but I guess a draw is a fair result for the night.

All in all, it was a rather good game to watch and i will definitely return for the next game. Really hope that the S League can take off and the crowd return to the stadiums to boost the atmosphere.

Also for TPUFC to capture the elusive championship soon. If not this season, maybe the next.

Go Jaguars!

No comments:

Post a Comment