Monday 22 July 2013

Of Sports and Trains

Last Friday, wifey met Yilong for dinner at Star Vista. It was his belated birthday treat. I stayed home to vacuum and mop the floor after dinner at Ah Pang with folks.


Whenever possible, I would like to finish up the chores on Friday nights as it would mean that I do not have to worry about them over the weekend. Also, doing chores at night with the radio on feels cooler and more relaxing to me.

Wifey came back much earlier than i expected that night.

I also laid a lizard trap to trap a lizard which has been hiding beside my window grill for the longest time. Boy am i glad to see this on Sat morning

Saturday morning, I went for my soccer at AMK.



It has been rather long since my last game there. Reached there just in time for the start and had quite a good workout with the lads.

Wifey met her mom for breakfast and then to an interview near Clarke Quay. After my game ended at 12+, I went over to Hougang to return Joshua his webbing . Wow.. from AMK MRT Station to Bishan (Circle Line) and than walk to take another line to Serangoon (North east Line) and from there another train to Hougang... nearly got lost in transit.
After returning the webbing, I went for lunch at KangKar Mall. I ate seafood hor fun. From there, I proceeded to take train (again) to Sengkang and than from Sengkang, i took the LRT to Farmway and walked over to the sports complex.

It was quite a nice place with a huge swimmimg complex, restaurants, badminton court integrated . A bit like SAFRA clubhouses. Played badminton with some of the unit bro/sis until 5pm and than Jasmine send me home while they went to Queensway to get new shoes.

Wifey and myself than joined them for dinner at Alexandra Village and after dinner we walked abit at Anchorpoint before heading home.

Sunday after church, we went to beach road to have Bak Kut Teh lunch. We were discussing with Alex and Jiayun about their wedding over lunch. At night had dinner at home while watching Gulliver’s Travel on TV.
It was quite a nice show.

No comments:

Post a Comment