Wednesday 2 March 2011

Beyond Beauty

Last night, wifey did facial for me. She has actually prepared a potent concoction of egg white and cucumber (left over from saturday's sushi making session)
I was initially very resistant to the idea because it is cucumber we are talking about, which is my worst enemy for the past 32 years.. Anyway I decided to try after some hard selling from my beauty consultant cum wifey.
I thought i am ok with the home made mixture but when she opened it... whoa man ! the cucumber smell it strong and it doesn't look too good to me so i changed my mind straight away. After more challenge and egging on by wifey , i decided to try it anyway... she applied and it actually feels very cooling and relaxing so i just close my eyes and enjoy the facial. Left the mixture on my face for about 20 mins and than wash off with warm water... refreshed! ;o)

1 comment:

  1. ya, maybe next time, u can try eating some cucumbers too... Who knows u may overcome ur fear of cucumbers. Kiee kiee ;)

    ReplyDelete