Wednesday 16 March 2011

I have a date with wifey...

Last eveining after work, i decided to surprise wifey by going over to her office to meet her for dinner. It has been quite awhile since i did that.
I was reading while waiting and did not realise that she has already made her way sneakily behind me to surprise me instead. Yes, i have a playful wifey.
We then went to walk a bit at Marina Square and decided to have our dinner at Tembuah Mas ( an Indonesian restaurant ) . we ordered sambal KangKong, fied chicken and oxtail soup (Sup Buntut)and finished off the meal by sharing a cup of chendol.
It was a nice dinner in a quiet environment. I love such date nights with wifey.
After dinner, we went to city link to shop at the Hersheys Shop. They have alot of interesting stuffs there and the smell of popcorns next door enhance the sweetness of the shop.
We then took a train home and i did my 3,20 and 40. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment