Tuesday 15 September 2015

A Little Gift for Wifey


Yesterday I bought 2 Funko Pop figurines during lunch.

I noticed wifey looking for the snow white one a couple of times while shopping so I decided to get one for her.

This version of snow white is one of wifey’s favourite character, I am glad she likes it.  


Because the shop is offering a 10% discount for a purchase of 2, I got a “Young Frank Walker” from Tomorrowland too, without knowing who is he.

I just find that it looks cute and it is brown in colour, rather vintage with a helmet and jet pack.

Both figurines look great on the new Expedit Shelf… oh did I mention, we finally got it after soooo long. ;o)  Throwback: http://the-first-garden.blogspot.sg/2012/12/this-year-folks-once-again-us-for.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment