Friday 16 August 2013

A Grin Affair

Last evening, I decided to give wifey a surprise and bring her to try out cake in a jar for the very first time.
left-Lychee Passion   right-Honey Lavender 

This something that I have promised her some time back and I am glad to be able to finally fulfil my promise.
grinning customers

Even though she already guessed it beforehand and it’s not really a surprise anymore, I think she is still quite happy.
The shop is situated below an old HDB block at Everton Park and it’s called Grin Affair. 
whimsical much


Top marks for whimsical deco and creativity and the cake are soft and great tasting too.
i want to open a shop too


Your brother is a fan of Everton F.C?? 
We had their recommended Lychee Passion and Honey Lavender. Lychee Passion taste much nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment